Mexican Sunset

Mexican Sunset

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Y Soda Y Fish Tacos

I am still not feeling that great. I feel like I still have a bit of a cold. I think Eva is beginning to feel better since she isn't coughing as much. Although sometimes her breathing sounds like she just smoked a pack of cigarettes. I am trying not to worry about her. I think she had the same thing last time she was sick.

Ken, when on vacation, with tub, takes a tubby an average of one every few hours! It is a 5 foot tub, so it's pretty much the lap of luxury!

Yesterday Eva blew bubbles in the bath. She did it again tonight! Unfortunately she doesn't have the idea down yet that she shouldn't then try to gulp a breath of air while her face is still in the water! Practice. We are also showing her how to blow bubbles at every opportunity: bath, pool, bottle of water! I think she is going to be a natural. I'm not sure I said this before, but I am a llittle disappointed at how cold the pool water here is kept. It is at 81 which is definitely colder than recommended for a little baby. She can be in for a few minutes before she starts to shiver. Me too! I am sure it was heated better at the Sheraton! I don't think it will be any better at the place in Sayulita. As a matter of fact we are wondering what we are going to do with no warm pool, no hottub and no bathtub! Lots of our time here has been spent in one of those places during this trip, so going to a place with none of that will be interesting. We will have the beach and of course a shower... And lots of yummy fish tacos where we are going.

Ken and I decided that having a car is a necessity now that we have Eva. Being on vacation and not being able to get around easily is not easy. I think we have done well considering, but we would have been able to see more and do more if we had had a car from the beginning. Although there is something to be said for the amount of money we have saved by just staying around the resort and cooking our own food. If we had a car the entire time, we would have eaten out a lot more often.

Sayulita is our home for the next 4 days. We have internet at a corner cafe, a pool in our backyard, and Eva will be sleeping in the closet. Life couldn't be much better!
More later...Y soda...

No comments: