Mexican Sunset

Mexican Sunset

Monday, April 07, 2008

Monday

Feeling better already. And it's only Monday.
On Friday I am going camping! Caroline, Suzanne and I are going up to Angels Camp, Glory Hole camp site. I am going to try out the course. I was hoping to get some other Janes to go with me, but it looks like I may be on my own. We will see I guess.
Anyway, I am getting really excited. I think Ruby is going to have a terrific time. I haven't been camping since the time I went to Lake Chabot with Kathleen, Mike, Paul, etc. It was fun. I really enjoy being out there. So, it should be a fun time. Hopefully I will get a good preview of the course from one of the guys up there. I have to call and check in with Mark because I never heard back from him.
Tomorrow I have a training with Bob Lewis. One of the gurus of permanency.
Apparently he has the exact opposite view of permanency than Darla Henry. It will be interesting to see what he has to say.
Then I will go swimming. I am looking forward to getting back to it. An entire week with no exercise begins to work on my mood. And not in a positive way. It really is amazing how evident it is to me when I am not working out how negative I can get.
And when I am, I feel even keeled, happy, content.
I will be feeling better and better as the week goes on because I will be getting more and more exercise... swimming, running, and more running. Then more swimming and a bike ride and a run. Hopefully the weather will hold.

No comments: