Mexican Sunset

Mexican Sunset

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Exercsise And Pregnancy

So, I have been encouraged to try not to gain more than 30 pounds. I think that is a noble goal. I have no idea how I can possibly pull that off without dieting. It maybe possible and I guess I will have to see how it goes over the next trimester. Given the fact that if I eat too much I feel like absolute garbage, I have been doing a pretty good job of not overindulging very often. It is a very tricky balance sometimes to eat enough to satisfy and satiate my hunger, but not so much that I want to go puke. So rather than monitor every bite I take, I am more likely to try to get more exercise. A friend of mine and I are going to start walking once a week together. I have also been eager to help move, organize, and re-organize the house since Ken moved in. I also put up the Christmas tree and took it down, not to mention vacuuming at least 3 times in the last week. Every little bit of random exercise adds up. I think getting enough sleep is also important and needs to happen RIGHT NOW!!

No comments: