Mexican Sunset

Mexican Sunset

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Adentures in Mexico

The computer is extremely slow this morning. Very frustrating, so this will be short.
I woke up this morning with a big swollen eye. I figure I was bit by a spider or mosquito in the night. It was almost completely shut. Glad I am not going to school today.

Doug, Brianne and I are going on a trip to Cuernavaca and to a couple of small villages south of there. I am really exciteded to be going with them as they are great company and will appreciate the adventure of it. The one of the villages has a market on Sundays and the other is known for painted laquer boxes. I think I may have written about it earlier.

I need to get the map and stuff which may take some time given the speed of the computer today. Adios para ahora.

No comments: