Mexican Sunset

Mexican Sunset

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Home Sweet Home

I arrived home on Tuesday evening. I can't believe I have almost been home a whole week! It has really flown by. And in a few days we will be celebrating Thanksgiving! Jeeze. Well, I have much more to say, but for now it is good to be home. Tomorrow I start work again, after a month off. I am happy I have a three day week and then some time off again. It is good to get back into things slowly. My house is mostly back in order. It was a disaster because after my birthday party I pretty much just threw things in the back room in a pile. This week I have been cleaning up and putting things away and doing piles of laundry. Fun. I also went out and bought a few things to make some fun Thank You cards. That will be my project next week.
Mexico was amazing as usual. I am already planning my next expedition down there!
More thoughts on Mexico and traveling to come...
And photos... Finally!

1 comment:

Donita said...

I just finished reading about your whole trip and really enjoyed it. Thanks.